- This event has passed.
November 27, 2018
After Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back to causes that matter to you. On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, people from around the world will come together to celebrate philanthropy and generosity!
We are excited to be participating in this year’s global #GivingTuesday event and we hope you will join us! It doesn’t matter if you donate money, time, or in-kind gifts; all that matters is that you give. Here are a few ways you can help us make the day a success!
- Make a monetary donation (either on our website, using the form below; through our Facebook page; or mail a check made out to UCP of South Carolina)
- Make an in-kind gift of goods or equipment to our day program or one of the homes.
- Donate your time at our day program, office, or in one of the homes.
- Spread the word about UCP of South Carolina and our participation in #GivingTuesday! We’ll be posting regularly on social media leading up to and during the big day You can like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter or Instagram to keep up with everything related to #GivingTuesday and share our posts with your friends and followers!
- If you’re on Facebook, you can start your own Facebook fundraiser! If you’re unsure how to set one up, contact our development coordinator, Alanna Boozer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-926-8878 and she can help walk you through the steps!
#GivingTuesday is a great way to kick off the holiday season, and we’re looking forward to being a part of it! We hope you’ll join this worldwide-movement to raise money and awareness for our mission and the people we serve at UCP of South Carolina!